Friday, January 18, 2013

D.I.Y KIMONO CARDIGAN

i wanted to buy kimono Cardigan for so long,but it was so expensive.
i mean,for an average spender like me.Rm80++ is so expensive for a piece of outerwear.
so since i couldn't find a cheaper one,i decided to make it.
i have so many fabric,so i have no problems to find the material for the cardigan.
This is my first time making Kimono cardigan,i took about 3-4 hours making it.
since i couldn't find the pattern from google,i just went surfing for Kimono Cardigan picture.
so i just cut it the way i see it,just use my imagination..hehe
but i think i did okay for someone whom making it for the first time
:)

Some of my inspiration

This is the fabric that i use,love the pattern

 cut my face..hehe



Messi my cat also in the picture


2 comments:

  1. cantik...kalau ada full tuto kan bagus...boleh akak tiru...huhu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx kak,lupa plak nak buat tutorial.next time klau sy buat lg InsyaAllah akan berserta dgn tuto :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...