Thursday, September 6, 2012

Sketching Time!!!

Last night,our maknae(lil bro) ask us to sketch him a dinosour.He ask me first,but i told him that i can only sketch 'lidi' dinosaur..haha..so my mom ask my second brother Fadzly to sketch it,he's the talented one at home in terms of sketching.he's really good especially with anime character from dragonball,naruto & etc.

So i told him to sketch a T-rex,after it was done and he showed me..i laugh so hard,the t-rex looks so funny with back hair & a horn on it's head.i ask him why his dinosaur is so damn ugly,he said that he intended to make it look like that coz the teacher will be suspicious if it looks beautiful.it does makes sense though coz it was supposed to be our maknae's homework,instead we were the one who make it for him.after that,he wants one more dinosaur.so i sketched it for him but i couldn't finish it coz i don't know how to sketch the leg,so Omi(my 4th brother) finish it for me.when i sketch the dinosaur,i make the eye 'Juling' hehe.but then Omi change it,but seriously..the second dinosaur looks even funny.anyway,here's some picture of the dinosaur

 Left : sketch by Fadzly
Right : sketch by me & Omi




 how's that?is there any resemblance with the real one?
Omi & my version of a dinosaur


Fadzly's dinosaur


Peace.No.War

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...