Sunday, May 22, 2011

Random But Not So Awesome..*_*

okeh..i've been busy lately..thinking,about a lot of things.too many things goin' on in my head,i'm a mess..huh!
blog pn lma x update & i'm mixing Malay with English now.
well it's 2.47am & malas pla mo pikir2 too much
anyways,have u seen the new video from Bruno Mars?yg The Lazy Song
i watch the vid and I LUV IT bebeh!!
Watch it here bebeh!
it was hilariously creative
& it kinda remind me Ok Go 
hmm,weird huh

because i was so inspired by The Lazy Song
i am being annoyingly lazy this weekend
coz i will be extremely busy next week!!
that's why i'm kinda taking 2 days of...

okeh bebeh!
why am i saying bebeh too much?
???
let me summarize my activity for next week
1.finding items & ordering them for my shop,which is Sora Stylista Shop
2.Sew my Baju Kurung ,or else i won't have any dress to wear to Ira's wedding
3.buying present for Ira
4.Paying bills
5.Ira's wedding on saturday 28th 
& a lot more
wah..Syukur coz i have so many things to do
Why am i bersyukur that i'm sooo busy?coz SOMEONE had told me before that we must be thankful @ bersyukur that we are busy doing work coz a lot more people out there sedih coz they have no job.
So bersyukur lh people that you have job to do okeh..

so i am ouda here bebeh
need to sleep
nak bangun solat subuh
kita solat sama2 okeh bebeh
aiyoo..too many bebeh
orite,Assalamualaikum
Peace.No.War
bebeh!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...