Thursday, November 4, 2010

This Week......

I don't know why but i feel so free this week,maybe coz i can't find something interesting to do...LOL....

I spend most of my time this week watching Korean drama at Maaduu & Mysoju.I watch MY LOVELY SAM SOON,CINDERELLA'S STEPSISTER and also THE FUGITIVE:PLAN B.I know that The Fugitive is on air now but with so many people in the house,it's impossible for me to grab that remote...aaarrrgh,I hate when that happens....

Anyways,i found something very interesting on youtube a few days ago.There's this two dude from USA who can speak Malay very fluently.They called them self Belacan & Paku,well that's a very odd name for a person...wakaka...this is a video where they were supposedly celebrating Hari Raya.soooo,i just wanna share it on my blog........



I laugh so hard while watching this video....

hmmmmmmm........

i'm still thinking on what to do with the rest of this week.Pris(my BFF) gonna be back around 27 November,so i don't know what to do till then....

I feel so lonely......:(......huhuhuhu

Nevertheless,i will find something to do....

Wait,i have something to say and i've been longing to say this for a long time....

I hope we can all get along so that this world will be in peace and harmony.I know that it sounds cliche but that's what i wish for....deep in my heart...
Peace No War....

~Zie Yong~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...