Sunday, November 6, 2011

My New Project : Sky Pirate "Mini" Bunny Farm

After thinking really hard about this,i decided to start a mini Bunny farm
but i'm not alone in this btw,i ask my younger brother Nazrie to join me
he's the one that build the bunny's home
anyway,i took some photo so enjoy :)

 The Bunny's home in progress

Still in progress 

Naz is busy to complete the Bunny's home

One of the Bunny,i'm still thinking what to name them



 This Bunny looks like my cat Messi..hehe
This one is male,there's another one that looks like this but it's a female bunny

 This is the female black & white bunny
my mom said i should bought other colour but i like the bunny's colour

 they're eating

They're sooo cute ^_^

"What are you looking at?"
hahaha



I showed Messi his "twins"...LOL
Messi was furious while looking at the Bunny
hehe


This is their view,a paddy field
There's 4 of the right now but hopefully their family will expand soon 
that's all for now i guess
i'll blog more about them in the future


Peace.No.War





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...