Saturday, September 10, 2011

Raya oh Raya!!!

Selamat Hari Raya everybody
i know it's kinda late,but i still wanna blog about it
anyway,how's your Raya?
Mine?i became a vampire this year,or half vampire
my right eye suddenly became red,urgh..hate it

Last year,my Hari Raya was worst
flu,really really heavy/bad flu (which one?)

Anyway,despite being a 'VAMPIRE'...i still went to have a 
blast jalan-jalan cari duit raya biskut on the third of Raya....yeyy
went to Ira's home with Pris,too bad Elon wasn't with us 
So basically,our "Raya Geng" is not complete

i dunno why we look so serious


Basically,we're taking picture with a bunch of people that i dunno
 I'm makin' the "you're blockin' ma face woman!!"
seriously,she was blocking my face

And finally,i'm smiling..despite being a 'VAMPIRE' of coz
notice the ring on my left finger?
i wore it on my right finger before,
until it kept poking the children's head every time they 'Salam & cium' my hand
hehe,sorry kids

Well,let's listen to Yuna's song Raya Oh Yeah


That's all for now
Owh yeah,i almost forget
it's supposed to be HAPPY MERDEKA RAYA Malaysia
Happy 54th Merdeka to Malaysia & also to all Malaysian regardless race or religion
let us all be united under on nation
I Love Malaysia & i most certainly Love Sabah,My one and only home


Peace.No.War

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...