Sunday, June 26, 2011

I love shoes

I started selling shoes at my shop.waaah..i luv luv luv the shoes,they're gorgeous...
actually i wanted to upload more stuff but my stock haven't arrive yet
soooo late,i'm starting to hate my supplier..huhu
anyway,here's some of the shoes...















 I personally love this one













this is a pre order shoes
so customer will only got the shoes in about 2 weeks
the price is very2 cheap compare to other shop
so it's worth waiting for 2 weeks for the shoes..hehe

so,for anyone who's interested with the shoes...there's more of them at Sora Stylista Shop
many more stuff will be updated at my shop
shawl,accessories & many more
well after my stock have arrive that is
so stay tune & visit my ONLINE SHOP okeh!!!

that's all for today
Peace.No.War
~Assalamualaikum~
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...