Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Moment i Stop Listening To Others

I should have done that long ago,coz rite now..i feel so stupid for listening to others too much & just take what they said.aaargh....


I guess there's no point reminiscence of the past,coz the past will remain.nothing i can do to change it anyway.Now that i stop listening to others & start to listen to myself,things seems to be better little by little.my life seems to be cheerful,my career is doing great.I guess things going on really good lately for me..


i don't give a damn what others gonna say.i'm just gonna keep moving on & do things that i want.yeah..that's rite,say whatever you want coz it's not gonna effect me anymore....!!!


aah...i almost forget.my new business :
http://www.facebook.com/SoraAwesomeStyle


~Zie Yong~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...