Monday, August 2, 2010

What a day....

I went out at about 10.50 am this morning and had breakfast at a restaurant.While i was eating,a lady ask me if she can seat with me at my table so i just let her sit infront of me.We talk and get to know each other.She was a nice person but i forgot about something very important.I forgot to ask her name..huhu

Anyway,then i took a bus to go to the hospital.Guess who i saw in that bus??My senior from high school.OMG,he's still as cute as he was in high school but i don't think he recognize me.

After the cute senior went off the bus,the guy next to me suddenly talk to me.I got this weird feeling about this guy.He got 2 apple i-phone and when he listen to his i-phone through the head phone,i can still hear the song clearly and he sings loudly.Anyway,he calls me kakak...hello,i'm so much younger than you okey...

Well efter talking to him i think he's ok but then suddenly,out of no where he ask me out.A stranger ask me out,what am i supposed to say 'yes,let's go out'.Well,i can be a bit 'crazy' sometimes but i'm not that crazy to go out with a strangers.Maybe he's just used to an 'open minded culture' coz he lived at overseas for too long but i'm not that kind of person.Anyway,i just said that i don't think that i have the time to go out,just to be polite..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...